Members: It is Time to Complete Our Annual Recertification Survey
It's an exciting time here at the Federation! Each year, we ask our beloved members to complete our recertification survey.
Recertification is a chance for you to update the Federation about your work, your priorities, and your team. It’s also an opportunity to let us know of any changes we can make to improve your experience as a member.
This year’s recertification process is a bit different from the previous years. As usual, Federation members must complete the survey, as part of our Member in Good Standing Policy. But this year, we have combined our two annual surveys -- State of the States and recertification -- into one streamlined process to make it easier for our members to complete.
This updated process will allow us to gather all the important details about your organization in order to update our records while also collecting, analyzing, and reporting back critical information about the work our members are doing as a whole.
Because this year’s recertification survey involves a slightly different process, here are a few things you need to know in order to complete the survey:
- Your total combined budgets (C3/C4/PAC);
- Information about your organization’s ongoing work and priorities;
- Your board and staff lists, including demographics, ready for upload using this template;
- Any changes in the technology services you use;
- And most importantly, for staffed organizations, the Executive Director must be the one filling out the survey – for some questions, only the ED will know how to answer.
Completing recertification is necessary in order to ensure your organization remains in good standing. This information is also helpful not only to the Federation but to our funders and our partners who are able to see the growing strength of the state-based movement.