The ACEs Project Manager works under the supervision of the Deputy Director to design, facilitate, and convene ACE initiatives across the state of New Jersey. This individual serves as a key link between GSE and community partners.
- Participate in ACE Interface cohort training.
- Facilitate ongoing ACEs trainings in the community.
- Develop understanding and model competence in Positive Deviance approach.
- Recruit and convene volunteer cross-sector ACE stakeholder team.
- Build and strengthen relationships with key collaborative partners, particularly through community programs and partnerships.
- Develop and maintain community and professional networks across the state to inform and implement Garden State Equality’s ACEs/Positive Deviance work.
- Recruit, train, and maintain a strong and diverse ACE stakeholder team to help deliver Positive Deviance approach.
- Document all program planning, policies, procedures, practices, and logistics to ensure quality control and sustainability.
- Write or assist in writing program, logic models and grant proposals.
- Support organizational outcome tracking and evaluation procedures for programs.
- Assist with logistics as needed to support program implementation.
- Support relevant efforts related to program growth outlined in the GSE Strategic Plan.
- Perform additional duties designated by the Executive Director and Deputy Director to achieve success of programs and meet the mission of Garden State Equality.