Equality Federation is the strategic partner to state-based organizations winning equality in the communities we call home. Becoming a volunteer gets you involved in your local LGBTQ community and the national movement. You’ll meet new people and become part of a vital, thriving community working to directly impact the lives of LGBTQ people from coast to coast.
Why Volunteer At Equality Federation?
Volunteer with Equality Federation if:
- You believe change is possible in every community
- You believe in the power of statewide LGBTQ advocacy to transform the national landscape
- You want to help change hearts and minds.
What Will You Do As A Volunteer?
There are a number of ways you can donate your time and energy to Equality Federation, depending on your availability and interests. We value your time and know your help will directly lead to our ability to make change across the country!
- Make calls to help us build our network of supporters
- Volunteer in person at Equality Federation events and conferences
- Get connected to opportunities with your local statewide LGBTQ organization
*All volunteers must be 18 years of age or older
Want more information? Sign up here!