Mr. Gorsuch has a troubling record:
- He sided with Hobby Lobby in the Supreme Court ruling that not only gave corporations the right to decide, based on the employers’ religious beliefs, whether women have access to affordable birth control but also opened the door for other types of discrimination.
- He was enthusiastically endorsed by anti-LGBTQ activists including the co-founder of the National Organization on Marriage, the leaders of the Alliance Defending Freedom which launches anti-LGBTQ lawsuits, and Kelly Shackelford, president a Texas-based anti-LGBTQ group First Liberty.
The following two tabs change content below.
Mark Snyder is the Director of Communications for Equality Federation, and he wishes you a wonderful day. Please share this post with your friends and family.
Latest posts by Mark Snyder (see all)
- Reunion! Equality Federation alumni invited to celebrate 20th anniversary - June 15, 2017
- Equality Alabama Welcomes New Leadership - June 14, 2017
- Honoring Them With Action: One Year After Pulse - June 14, 2017