Houston Equal Rights Ordinance ensures that a broad range of hardworking Houstonians – regardless of race, age, gender, orientation, pregnancy, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or military status – has the opportunity to earn a living, take care of their families, have housing, and be served by businesses and government, without fear of discrimination. Learn more at Houston Unites.
Latest From Houston Unites:
Latest From Equality Texas:
- Equality Texas Welcomes Three New Staff Members to Their Statewide Team
- #TransTuesday’s One Year Anniversary
- This Just Happened: Attorney General Jeff Sessions Just Issued Guidance Granting an Anti-LGBTQ #LicenseToDiscriminate
- Dream Act NOW!
- Join Equality Texas in Celebrating #NationalVoterRegistrationDay!
Texans all over the state have been talking to their friends and family and are engaged in phone banking to preserve equality and fairness in Houston. Federation member Equality Texas is a lead partner in the efforts. Stay tuned for more updates!
Latest posts by Mark Snyder (see all)
- Breaking: CA Gov. Jerry Brown Signs LGBTQ Equality Bills – Nonbinary IDs & More - October 16, 2017
- BIG LGBTQ MIXER TICKETS - October 12, 2017
- Victory: California Updates HIV Laws - October 11, 2017