It’s almost that time of year again – time for the final big push and pull for donations. While reaching your year end goals may feel out of reach and loom on the horizon, fear not. Remember that many people wait until the last minute to make their giving decisions, and it is our job to help guide them to making the right one – to give to our LGBTQ groups! Below, I’ve selected 4 great resources that will inspire you to to blow it out of the park.
- 7 Tips For Writing Year End Fundraising Letters
- Infographic: End-of-Year-Fundraising Campaign Planning
- 8 Holiday Fundraising Tips
Latest posts by Rebecca Isaacs (see all)
- Businesses Serving the Public Should be Open to All - December 8, 2017
- 20 Years Strong! - October 25, 2017
- These Stories Need Heard: Conversion “Therapy,” HIV Stigma, & Thriving While Trans - August 10, 2017