In June, the Federation launched a weekly "Members Only" newsletter for member staff and boards as well as a biweekly "Friends of the Fed" newsletter for our supporters, donors and friends. Over the past few months, we've gotten a wealth of positive feedback about our new communications, and we've also heard some great suggestions.
Starting now, we're putting some suggestions we’ve received from members into practice with some updates to our members-only newsletter. Here's what's new:
- Brief, action-focused, member-targeted content delivered biweekly through the new Federation Insider
- Connections to resources provided by LGBT groups across the nation
- Tips and tools to grow the success of your organization
- Facts about current issues in other states and how your organization can get involved
The new Federation Insider will contain news and action items just for our members. On the weeks you do not receive this member newsletter, you will receive our all-audience newsletter, States of Equality, sent to any and all friends of the Federation.
In States of Equality, readers hear the story of the organizations and people behind the state-based movement. We highlight the great work being done across the nation and seek to create meaningful understanding of the impact that the Federation and our members are making in the communities we call home.
We are committed to continuing to provide the best and most useful information to our members; we hope you enjoy our new and improved newsletter!
Latest posts by Rebecca Isaacs (see all)
- These Stories Need Heard: Conversion “Therapy,” HIV Stigma, & Thriving While Trans - August 10, 2017
- Finding Hope in the Resistance: 20 Years of Winning Equality - August 1, 2017
- Trump’s Executive Order - May 4, 2017